Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween is on its way

Last Saturday I came home after work and there was this strange looking thing on the dining room table. I asked Antonia what the heck it was and she told me that she found it at Big Lots and that she is going to use it with her costume this year...it's her baby.

Here are a few photos of what she did to it last night...




I began working on my costume on Monday once I knew that I had a machine to work on and that everything was great. So, I did some cutting on Monday and Tuesday night. I started to sew the bodice on Tuesday night. When I got home from work tonight I did more work on it and was able to do part of the skirt. I can't do much else with it right now because I need my mom to fit the bodice on me before I am able to combine to the skirt and bodice and add the sleeves. So it may sit on table taunting me for a few days...

Here are some photos of what it currently looks like...

Bodice Front

Bodice Back

Bodice Lining
Front of Skirt
Front of Skirt

Skirt Detail

No comments: