I'm bored with 1 hour 15 minutes left until I can leave. I can't think of anything else to do.
Last night I attached the birds to the wig and also put pink and blue feathers on it as well. I could not figure out how to attach the feathers without some sort of glue use and I didn't want to go out and buy another thing, so I sewed them on! I just hope they stay in place.
Sasha, Lucy and I want to take a trip to NYC in the next few months. I am thinking that around my birthday would be the best time. I have 1 week of vacation to use by the end of February or I lose it, so why not take a trip to NYC with the commission money I have been saving? The problem is trying to find a place to stay for the three of us. I'm gonna ask my aunt if she would be willing to have us at her apartment. Maybe she would share her bed with me and then Sasha and Lucy can have the pull out couch. We'll see.
So my friend just came up with a Sarah Palin joke..."What is Sarah Palin's favorite NBA team?" "The Dallas MAVERICKS." Ha...ha...ha. Kind of funny though if you think about it.
Here's a picture of Sarah with donkeys...take a good look at where the heads and butts of the donkeys are.

And how about the $150,000.00 they spent on her wardrobe for the campaign trail? Wish I had that money.
1 hour left. Let's see what I can find to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment