So far, it's been a bittersweet 29th for me.
Sasha's father-in-law died on the 5th and today was the funeral. So, I attended the funeral to support her and her family (I didn't know his dad). It was held at the Greek Orthodox Church. What a beautiful church! I don't think I have ever been inside it before, so it was very nice to see it. Sasha kept very composed throughout the whole thing and then finally started to shed a tear just after I went through the line and as I was leaving. I have heard that Ryan has taken his father's death harder than any others. His dad was only 54. Rest in Peace Mr. Z.
Besides that, I have scheduled to have dinner with Danielle tonight and then am going to head to The Red Door for drinks and party time!
More to come...
Dinner went well and it was yummy. Antonia and I went to Red Door afterward and no one showed up. So, we had a few drinks and came home.
1/11:
My family had dinner last night at my parents house. My parents bought me a Dirt Devil Sweeper Vacuum which I had asked for so that I don't have to sweep up the cat litter and can just vacuum it up! It's really cool and work quite well.
My parents 35th Anniversary is tomorrow. Yeah for marriage!
No comments:
Post a Comment