Boy it's been a long time since I have posted anything. A few things have gone on in the time from Thanksgiving to today. Here's the rundown...
-We had our annual GALA (Grand America Little America) holiday party. Wow! Who knew there were so many people that worked at both properties until you get them all in one place. We filled up the Grand Ballroom.
-We have begun "holiday" season here and boy is it crazy! On Friday I had three different parties going at the same time. On Saturday I had two. They just keep going! But it's ok, my commission check will be nice!
-I took a second "bartending" class so that I can help out the bars if needed. It's fun!
-I booked a wedding for Valentine's Day. Good thing I'm single! :-)
-I got a kidney stone and was out of work for 2 days. I also had a UTI on top of it and went 5 days on the wrong pills until the lab called and told me they were putting in a different Rx for me. I feel much better now!
-Roommate hasn't cleaned the house...again.
-My brother goes in for another surgery for the cyst on his spleen tomorrow. I haven't heard what time his surgery is for yet.
-Christmas and Hanukkah are almost here. I haven't even bought gifts yet.
-My birthday is in 30 days...yippy!
-I broke down and bought a crackberry. It's quite wonderful I tell you! Amazing that I have gone this long without it. I do have to pay an additional $20/month though for service. I guess that is what happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment