Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!

Christmas has come and is now gone.

After work yesterday (I got off around 4pm) I came home, took a nap, and then went over to the parents house. My dad made Calamari sauce with pasta, but I made my own pasta dish. After dinner my mom and I made rum balls and then I began work on my masquerade mask for new years. While making the mask I watched The Nutcracker (SF Ballet's) and it was very interesting. Once I finished I drove back home and stopped at McDonald's to get a movie or two at RedBox. I got home, got ready for bed and watched a movie.

This morning I got up around noon, dinked around, ate, got ready and headed to my brother's house with Tugger. We opened our presents at my brother's house this year. Tugger and Newt sniffed out each other and hissed and growled, but nothing too bad. I got some great gifts this year. New computer speakers, Nintendo DS with two games, a car emergency hammer, two shoe ornaments and a gold necklace. I already started playing on the DS and *love* it! I also hooked up my speakers and they are wonderful as well. No more worrying about placing the cord in just the right spot so that both speakers will work. Yeah!

Besides that, I get to go to work tomorrow in jeans because we are taking down decorations tomorrow so that should be really nice for a change.

No comments: