Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wedding Blogs

There is a new blog that I came across one day a few months ago and have fallen in love with it. They do a great job giving advice to brides, but also feature weddings including the vendors. I just checked the site (as I do every week or so) and found that some of the photo shoot for the wedding brochure is featured!
I always get so excited when I see one of the weddings I have worked on be featured in some sort of media be it magazine, blog or website. So I was really excited to see the photos from the brochure photo shoot on the blog. The bride and groom are actually good friends of mine who have been married for over 10 years and they did an amazing job as my models for the day. Thanks to Alta Moda, Enizio, Tuxedo Junction. Check it out!

http://www.utahbrideblog.com/?p=2370

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Just checked out that blog and I am hooked! Good find!
ps I love the background of your site!